YACHT CHARTER TRANS ATLANTIC CROSSING SPECIAL AND LASTMINUTE DEALS
We are pleased to arrange one of the most spectacular yacht charter experiences available today. Transatlantic crossings are an exhilarating as much as unique experience alltogether. A ”must do experience of a liftime” for many a sailor, crossing the 2,850nm (Canaries) – 3,200nm (Western France) or so across the Atlantic is an exhilirating yacht charter adventure of a lifetime. This yacht charter experience is offered to the most experienced, adventurous, and keenest amongst the sailors who wish to challenge themselves, or simply embark on another sailing adventure like no other. Yacht charters are no longer the same experience after an Atlantic Crossing. Take an advante of these special yachting holiday offers now.
A2A Yachting offers TRANS ATLANTIC CROSSINGS yacht charter on sailing yachts between 40-65′ and sailing catamarans between 40 – 62′. Please enquire here for a detailed Quick Yacht Chartrer Quote. The Atlantic crossings are usually offered as of October or November each year and most likely last up to six (7) or up to seven (8) weeks. For longer yacht charter periods please do enquire by email or by filling out our online yacht charter request form. We can also offer shorter crossing between Balearic Islands and Canary Islands of the Adriatic and Cape Verde or in opposite direction. Additional crossing are listed below, with any others ie. Canary Islands – Baltic Sea also available on occasion. Please Enquire for your own private yacht charter crossing quote.
Other equally challenging, bareboat sailing yacht charter adventures include:
One way yacht charters between:
– Balearics and the Canaries
– Croatia and Cape Verde
– Canaries and Cape Verde
– Canaries and Baltic Sea
– Sicily and Portofino
– Monaco and Barcelona
– Stockholm and Helsinki
– Venice and Dubrovnik
– Ionian Islands of Corfu or Lefkas and Athens (Corinth)
– Rhodes and Kos islands and Athens
– Istanbul and Marmaris
– Istria and Dubrovnik
– Montenegro and Split or Dubrovnik
Some of the yachts available for Atlantic Crossing in 2017/18are:
Bareboat Sailing Yachts:
– Dufour 460 from Stockholm to Grenada
– Dufour 460 from Stockholm to Antigua
– Dufour 382 from Sweden to British Virgin Islands
Bareboat Sailing Catamarans:
– Bali 4.0 Atlantic Crossing bareboat Yacht Charters from France to East Caribbean
– Lagoon 450 Atlantic Crossing bareboat Yacht charters from France to East Caribbean
– Lagoon 52 Atlantic Crossing bareboat Yacht Charter from Croatia to East Caribbean
– Helia 44 Atlantic Crossing bareboat Yacht Charter from Western France to Tortola in October 2017
– Saba 50 Atlantic Crossing Yacht Charter from Western France to Martinique of Tortola in December 2017
– Lavezzi 40 crossing from Cape Verde to the Canaries
Crossing the Atlantic from the Caribbean to the Mediterranean in Spring 2018 and 2019
– Bahia 46 from Cuba – Mallorca in May 2018
– Voyage 440 from Cienfuegos to Palma de Mallorca from 12th May 2018 and at least 6 weeks
– Lagoon 380 from Havana to Ibiza in MAY 2018
Contact US now for your quote for any of these adventurous sailing options.
Or even better, fill out a detailed Yacht Charter Quote so that we can provide you with the best bareboat or skippered yacht charter arrangement.
Quote so that we can provide you with the best bareboat or skippered yacht charter arrangement.
Most likely availability for 2019:
Dufour 460 (2016) – Sweden – Bahamas
Lucia 40 (2019/20) – West France – Martinique in September 2019
Bali 4.5 (2019/20) – West France – Martinique in September 2019
Lucia 40 (2019/20) – West France – Martinique in October 2019
Bali 4.3 (2019/20) – West France – Martinique in October 2019
Bali 4.5 (2019/20) – West France – Martinique in October 2019
Lagoon 450 (2016) – Italy – Virgin islands in November 2019
Lagoon 450 (2015) – Croatia – St Martin in November 2019
Sun Odyssey 49i (2010) – Italy – Virgin Islands in November 2019
Exact Dates and duration are to be confirmed later in the year.
Price will be 9000 € for around 5 weeks.
Any longer period is likely to be chargef arpund 2000 Eur a week.
To confirm the bookings we need to see detailed experience of at least one skipper, two are required, with at least 4 crew on board at all times and all with sufficient experience.