Exclusive crewed charters in Honduras on board 50ft sailing catamaran!
You can now charter a crewed Voyage 500 sailing catamaran around the beautiful waters of Roatan and the Bay Islands of Honduras. This sailing area is unique and the location alone will allow you to enjoy an exceptional sailing experience.
With almost no other yachts available for charter in the region, the Bay Islands of Honduras are very exclusive indeed. Comprised of several major islands including Utila, Roatan, Guanaja, and Cayos Cochinos, they are all surrounded by the reefs which are part of the Mesoamerican Reef System. Within the reefs you will encounter many bays and calm waters where a night at a peaceful anchorage is spent every 24hrs. There are two yachts on offer, both Voyage 500 sailing catamarans. With queen size double en suite cabins for up to 3 couples, air con, local TV with DVD and a movie library you can also have a comfortable night in bed. The most exciting part of this exclusive yachting getaway to Honduras are however the many bays without any waves or opportunity to see Whale Sharks around the island of Utila.
With 3 meals a day, your hostess/chef will serve a variety of meals that meet your dietary requirements, while additional snacks and drinks will also be served throughout the day and evening. Apart from sailing, you can also prepare yourself for plenty of diving, snorkelling as well as fishing on a given day. Bareboat yacht charters in Honduras are not available, yet you can rest assured that your captain will be experienced but also flexible to let you take the helm on a daily basis should you wish to do so and are keen to take some responsibility.
Apart from that, the following is found on board
- Limited Internet access on board (dependant on cell tower range)
- AIR CON can be run each night on request.
- Large saloon with leather settee and a coffee table
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in salon
- Satellite radio with speakers in the salon and cockpit
- Stereo CD player in salon with speakers in the salon and cockpit
- Hard covered cockpit with seating around outside dining table
- Seating for four guests at our breakfast bar
- Fully equipped galley with gas cook top, oven and microwave
- Galley equipped with refrigerator, two freezers, and ice maker
- Four cabins with queen sized berth and en suite head and shower
- All guest cabins have electric flush heads (toilets)
- Stereo CD player with speakers in each guest cabin
- Air conditioning in each guest cabin with individual controls
- Six kilowatt generator to provide 12VDC and 110VAC electricity
- Stepped "sugar scoops" with swim ladders and outside showers
- Twelve foot rigid inflatable dinghy with 15hp outboard engine
- Snorkel gear including masks, snorkels and fins
- Two one man kayaks, fishing gear, and water toys
Starting out of Barefoot Cay Resort, just four miles east of the Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport on Carretera Principal you will experience an ultimate sailing vacation with all-inclusive services that includes services of a and a hostess/chef, all meals on board, various snacks, all soft and a range of alcoholic drinks from the yachts’ standard bar. Request your Honduras yacht charter quote now and start planning a West Caribbean yachting vacation with your family before the year end.ENQUIRE