ARC Winner yacht charters from 8,800 US$ per week in the Caribbean!
Four guests can enjoy a high value skippered yacht charter vacation in the East Caribbean on board of an ARC winning boat. SY LILITH is a Hanse 575 with 3 cabins. As a yacht with pedigree, she is a great value at the charter rate of 8,800 US$’s on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis under regular Caribbean terms. This means you can charter her including all food and soft drinks as well as house wines, with only airport transfers, deliveries and one ways or local tourist taxes and boat licences as an extra.
It’s good to know of course that not only did LILITH have a successful transatlantic in the ARC. The yacht and captain Thomas Guenther won the Arch Marez trophy -- named after the founder of Rodney Bay Marina --- which goes to the crew contributing the most festive atmosphere to the event. As an owner version sailboat offered only as a skippered yacht for charter holidays, you can expect her to be very well equipped. And she indeed is with the following found on board; Bluray player om saloon, Defibrillator, DVD library, DVD player saloon, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Local TV, Outdoor audio system, Printer, Satellite phone, TV saloon, 9ft / 2.90m 100hp Williams, 9ft / 3.00m 3hp Zodiac, Board games, Tube - towable, Fishing gear – light. On top, you can also have Diving if certified, use of Seabob, Snorkelling gear, 1 Compressor, 8 Tanks, 4 BCs, 4 Regulators and so on. Out of three cabins, 2 are reserved for guests thus a family of four or two couples could find luxury accommodation for themselves. Your skippered yacht charter in the Caribbean can really take off if you are to rent SY LILITH this winter.
Captain Thomas Guenther is a German born sailor who has been on the water since a very young age. Thomas has captained everything from sail to motor yachts in his career, and with a long background of engineering and cooking, he will make sure every guests’ requirements are fulfilled and taken care of to make your sailing holiday a perfect adventure.
Add to this huge improvements Hanse shipyard has made with this particular model, adding many luxury features before this not seen on yachts below 60ft and you can rest assured that your Caribbean yacht charter vacation can start shortly.
A brief summary of the best HANSE 575 features:
- Sleek Judel/Vrolijk design with a lovely dinghy garage designed for Williams 285 jet tender with docking system.
- Hanse original self-tacking headsail with all lines lead under the deck to the winches next to the helm position.
- Fully battened main sail with the option of furling main.
- The double cockpit tables you can convert to a huge sun baking area.
- Continuous bulwark
- Large opening bathing platform for easy access after swimming.
- Flush, opening hatches bringing heaps of light and ventilation to the interior.
- Easy docking system.
- Dining area converts to king-sized lounge.
- Long galley with fridge drawers, dishwasher, ice-maker, microwave and espresso maker.
- Your choice of versatile interior layouts - 3, 4, 5 or 6 cabins.
- Vinyl ester sandwich construction, stainless steel keel bolts, main bulkhead laminated to deck and hull.