Another fine bareboat motor yacht in British Virgin Islands; the fishermen's Rodman 41 fly!
A sport fisher with a flybridge layout, Rodman 41 is a very rare motor boat.
To be based in Tortola within the British Virgin Islands, she will cost below 6,000 US$'s for a weeks of charter on a bareboat basis. With one double and one single cabins, fully equipped galley, fully air-conditioned and all electronics and navigational equipment on board she is made for independent family cruises.
For those keen on fishing, it's good to know she will also be equipped with 6 fishing rod holders, cockpit unit with ice-tray, skin and fishing tackle allowing you to not only cruise but actively seek for the catch of the day.
Some of key features of Rodman 41′
- Music system unit with inside and outside loudspeakers
- VHF with repeater on flybridge
- 2 Raymarine E120 screens for chart plotter, fish finder and radar linked in
- Separate radio at lower helm
- Electric windlass
- Swimming ladder integrated into bathing platform
- Foredeck sunbathing cushions
- Aft deck sunshade
- Bow thruster and trip tabs
The Rodman is stocked with all features needed to make your charter easy and hassle free so it comes with a sizeable 12ft dinghy with 15hp outboard, iPad in waterproof case with chart plotting/navigation system, full set of bed linens, personal towels and beach towels, a cooler and a starter kit free of charge.
Start your cruise in the Virgin Islands on board of a unique bareboat motor yacht shortly and enjoy a total freedom exploring the archipelago. This in particular if you are keen on fishing, and cruising around the remote Anegada which with a motor boat such as Rodman can be reached easily and is the most popular place for catching your fresh fish. With Valentine's Day around the corner, this can also be a good time for you to surprise your better side and take other loved ones for a surprise vacation in the Caribbean.
The yacht is also deemed affordable given the facilities and features with the weekly rates at US$ 5,950 based on a 7 night bareboat charter, starting and ending at noon. On top, a ‘Sleep Aboard’ option from 5pm the night prior to your charter is available at a rate of US$ 50 per person (subject to availability) with yacht charters starting any day of the week (subject to availability).
Rates are for bareboat only, yet you have the option of a Training Captain for US$200/day, a Captain for US$175/day and a Chef for US$150/day. If you wish to add a Captain or Chef, you will need to ensure you choose a yacht which has a cabin to accommodate them as on board of Rodman 41 this may not always be the case. Please note, crew gratuity is not included in these rates.
The yacht will be chartered with no major extra ‘tax’ on top of your gross charter fee. The extra charges to consider are
- Provisions, alcohol
- Cruising Permits (a levy imposed by the BVI Government on all charters, runs .75-$2 per person/per day, depending on the season)
- National Parks Fee (between $25-$45 per boat, per trip, depending on how many people you have on board
- VISAR (Virgin Island Search and Rescue, a collection of $1 per person is collected and passed on to the search and rescue team of volunteers who NEVER SAY NO to an emergency rescue at sea
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance
- Please note all New Year Charters are subject to a 10% surcharge.