A2A Yachting Yacht Charter Croatia provides crewed, skippered, bareboat and corporate yacht charter on catamarans, custom built super yachts, mega yachts, sailing and motor boats as well as gullets.
Yachts are available across the Adriatic coast including Istria, Kvarner, North and South Dalmatia and Dubrovnik.A2A Yachting offers around 750 bareboat sailing yachts, 140 catamarans, 90 motor boats and an increasing number of crewed sailing, gulets or luxury mega yachts for yacht charter in many destinations across Croatia and Dalmatia.
Yacht Charter in Croatia and Adriatic Sea:
Adriatic and for most part Croatia are the top sailing yacht charter destination in the world. Tens of thousands of sailors and cruisers flock to the country every year starting from around April and May for some challenging sailing adventures or in June, July, August and September for the proper summer yachting holidays. There are hundreds of islands and many tourist resorts, and sailing amongst the crowds as well as in many secluded areas just around the corner is an absolute pleasure that many do on a regular basis and many dream about. We can offer bareboat and luxury crewed yacht charters in Croatia along the Adriatic coastline and from around 32 different yachting destinations and private marinas. ONE WAY charters, in particular between Dubrovnik and Split, gullet cruises and 10 Day Charter are some of the most popular options. We also specialise in Long Term Yacht Charter deals, with optional one ways towards Montenegro, Italy, Greece, Turkey and on occasion also to Canaries and across the Atlantic.
Yacht charter destinations in Croatia are:
1. South Dalmatia including Dubrovnik, Elafiti, Island of Mljet where those who are keen on luxury yachting holidays are best served.
2. Middle Dalmatia including Split, Trogir, Island of Hvar where both bareboat yacht charters and luxury motor yacht hire are equally popular. Most of gullets and motor sailors offer embarkation in one of the marinas here.
3. North Dalmatia including Kornati, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan is where huge majority of bareboat fleets are based; in particular sailing clubs and fleets of a large number of similar boats can be found.
4. Kvarner – North Croatia including Opatija, Island of Krk is ideal for bareboat motor yacht cruises, although a good number of sailing charter fleets are based here too.
5. Istria – North Croatia including Rovinj, Pula, Pomer, is ideal off season location due to its rich culture and closeness to Western Europe. Both bareboat motor yacht and sailing boat fleets are located here in large numbers.